The Super Bowl is undoubtedly the most-watched event in the United States, attracting millions of viewers each year. If you’re a fan of American football and don’t want to miss the big game, it’s essential to know which TV providers offer coverage of the Super Bowl.
The upcoming Super Bowl LVIII is scheduled to take place on Sunday, February 11, 2024. This will be the occurrence and the 21st consecutive year that the Super Bowl is held in February.
If you have a cable subscription that includes CBS in its package, you can enjoy coverage of Super Bowl LVIII without any issues. Moreover, if you’re interested in enhancing your viewing experience, some platforms allow you to stream the Super Bowl in 4K. In this article, we will cover all the ways you can watch Super Bowl LVIII. So, make sure to read them all because some of them might actually surprise you.
How to Stream the Super Bowl Live?
The Super Bowl LVIII will be broadcast on CBS this year. It will also be available for streaming on Paramount+. Paramount Plus offers two subscription options, which include access to Showtime and live streaming of your CBS channel. These options are as follows;
- An ad-supported tier priced at $6 per month.
- A premium tier priced at $12 per month, which is ad-free.
In addition to NFL games on CBS, Paramount+ provides an array of sports events, popular shows, and both new and classic movies. Unlike streaming services available today, Paramount+ still offers a one-week free trial period. This means that new subscribers can sign up to watch this week’s NFL games on CBS while also exploring the library of content on Paramount+ completely free for seven days.
However, there’s a twist for the 2024 Super Bowl. Nickelodeon will have a telecast with a focus on fun and slime. This special Nickelodeon broadcast of the game will include graphics and appearances by Nickelodeon characters from under the sea. The details regarding where to stream the Nickelodeon broadcast are currently unclear, so if you plan on tuning in, it’s an idea to ensure you have access to Nickelodeon on your TV.
How to enjoy the Super Bowl on TV?
You don’t have to commit to a full subscription in order to watch Super Bowl LVIII. By simply using a digital antenna, you can catch the Big Game if you’re near a CBS broadcast network.
For a one-time purchase ranging from $20 to $60, a digital antenna will not only allow you to enjoy other primetime NFL games leading up to the Super Bowl, but some models like the Mohu Leaf 50 ($47.99 on Amazon‡) even offer 4K capabilities, a feature not provided by all TV providers.
How to Watch the Super Bowl in 4K
To ensure the best viewing experience of the Super Bowl in 4K, follow these steps:
- 4K TV or Monitor: Make sure you have a television or monitor that supports 4K resolution.
- Connect a Streaming Device: Use an HDMI cable to connect a 4K-capable streaming device to your 4K TV.
- Choose a Streaming Service: Subscribe to a streaming service that offers the Super Bowl in 4K. Options include cable providers, Hulu Live, YouTube TV, or an official NFL streaming service.
- Check for Additional Subscriptions: Some services may require specific subscriptions or packages for 4K content access.
- Stable Internet Connection: Ensure you have a reliable internet connection on the day of the game to avoid buffering or interruptions.
- Access the Streaming App: Open the streaming app on your device and navigate to the Super Bowl broadcast.
- Select 4K Option: Look for and select the option to watch in 4K or Ultra HD.
- Adjust TV Settings: Tune your TV settings for optimal picture quality, including enabling HDR (High Dynamic Range) if available.
- Enjoy the Game: Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Super Bowl in stunning 4K resolution.
How to Watch the Super Bowl without any Cost?
To get the Super Bowl 2024 viewership for free, the first step is to purchase an OTA antenna. You can usually find one priced between $20 and $60.
Once you have your OTA antenna, depending on your location, you should be able to tune into your CBS station to catch the big game. You might also receive channels like ABC, FOX, and NBC, which will give you access to NFL and college football games broadcast locally.
Here is a list of all the other providers and how much they cost.
How to watch the Super Bowl on mobile?
If you prefer watching games on your device, you have the option to stream the game on Paramount+ or any live TV streaming service that includes CBS. This includes platforms like Fubo TV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV.
Moreover, you can stream the game using the CBS Sports and CBS TV apps if you have a cable or satellite TV subscription. Lastly, NFL+ is another reliable way to watch the Super Bowl on your phone/tablet. They have plans that start at $6.99 a month and are one of the cheapest ways to stream the Big Game.
Whether you tune in for the commercials, the half-time spectacle, or the game action, the Super Bowl stands as the pinnacle of sports and entertainment in the United States. In this article, we have mentioned all the ways through which you can watch Super Bowl 2024. Choose the way that works best for you and enjoy your favorite sport.
- Isiah Pacheco Stats: Height, Weight, Position, Net Worth - February 22, 2024
- Jack Hughes Stats: Height, Weight & Position - February 22, 2024
- Jake Moody Stats: Height, Weight, Position, Net Worth - February 19, 2024